Hue City Tour
Routes: Hue (CAR_DIS007)
Located in the center of Vietnam, Hue was the capital city of Vietnam for approximately 150 years during feudal time (1802–1945),and the royal lifestyle and customs have had a significant impact on the characteristics of the people of Hue, even long afterwards
– Details: Located in the center of Vietnam, Hue was the capital city of Vietnam for approximately 150 years during feudal time (1802–1945),and the royal lifestyle and customs have had a significant impact on the characteristics of the people of Hue, even long afterwards
– Depart : 8:00 am or your choosing time.
– Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue. Then you will join Hue city tour 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue city. Private to visit Hue Imperial and Royal tombs in Hue that make you can control your time and more comfortable than you enjoy Hue City group tour.
Wishing to dispel your tiredness and inconvenience when you have to wait for a long time and if you want to stay in one place longer. We are willing offer you the the new car with air condition and English speaking driver.
– Imperial City – the grand complex of palaces, set up by Nguyen Dynasty, is now one amongst the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage.
– Thien Mu Pagoda – a religious site in Hue city that lures tourists by its beautiful and ancient architectural structures of worship.
In the afternoon:
Enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant and take a short rest before continuing the trip to visit tombs.
– Dong Ba Market – the biggest commercial center of Thua Thien Hue Province and the adjacent regions.
– Khai Dinh and Tu Duc tombs – The most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen Dynasty Kings
– Conical hat village: After visiting Minh Mang tomb, you continue to transfer to Conical hat village.
|PRIVATE CAR||4 SEATS||7 SEATS||16 SEATS|